WHY WAIT 12-18 MONTHS FOR A CANCER CURE?
According to newspaper reports, new drugs being
called angiostatin and endostatin, inhibit the
growth of cancer tumors in laboratory animals
by cutting off the blood supply to the tumor.
Why then, in a free country, do people have to wait 12 to 18 months
before the drug is made available?
Here are a few ideas...
- Hoax for reasons unknown. (Medical Science needs a shot in the arm?)
- The drugs do not really work in laboratory animals.
- The Government FDA needs to justify its existence.
- Drug company is waiting for U. S. patent protection that will ensure
- Medical authorities want to promote the myth that medical "science"
requires a large clincal study to ascertain scientific truths.
a promising medicine into therapy without an expensive study might open
the door to other cures and thus might by-pass the barriers carefully
established to protect large drug companies.
- The "cancer industry" and various cancer
charities need time to disband.
- If they let this drug out, they'd have to
let the other 299 potential cancer drugs that companies are working
on and are further along (currently in trials and playing
by the rules) out too.
- Various elements in Government, and elsewhere, understand the
ramifications to social security, and are in no rush to see people cured.
That's right. There are no good reasons. All
drugs should be made immediately available to any individual
willing to try them.
There may be another reason the new cancer drugs are getting so much
publicity. The success of existing nutraceuticals, such as
Beta-1,3-D glucan and Aloe Vera. Immune modulators/enhancers, like Beta-1,3-D glucan are
FDA approved, available now without prescription and have been shown to
shrink existing tumors. Might it be that these substances are threatenning
the investments of drug companies?
Back to Pauling Cure for Heart